August 31, 2008

20 Days And Counting


I have exactly 20 days to revert the "all the things I haven't got to yet" room back into my guest room.  My lovely little sister and her boyfriend will be here on the September 19th to stay.  Can't wait! 

I've already made lists of all things fun to do.  The last time my sister, who is a magazine editor, was here was almost 17 years ago.

I had just moved here and didn't have a penny to my name.  We rented a car from Rent-A-Wreck in Santa Monica.  The car was a Citation and must have been about 50 years old - but it got us to San Diego and it was very cheap.  We did the touristy bits, San Diego Zoo and Sea World.  I was advised not to go over the border, as I didn't have my green card yet.  

This time she's here, things will be a little more stylish!

No comments: