April 4, 2011

Changing....

I've been contemplating for months the next phase of my blog and here's what I've decided.
I feel there's just too much me, me, me and self-promotion in the world right now and wanted to make this a place to come & find maybe a great piece of music, a thoughtful poem, some delicious photography - a place to inspire, a place to kick off your shoes, lie down on the grass and rest a while.

The comments section has been shut off so that you can feel comfortable to come and go, roam around and not feel awkward if you don't have time to sign the "visitors book".

All are welcome and you can stay as long as you like!

x So Lovely


1 comment:

Karla said...

Nice :) I'm also beginning to think against too much self-promotion. I'd rather inspire :) i hope i'll be able to do that!